MULA BLOGGING

Thursday, May 01, 2014



[Mula]

Assalammualaikum.
Bismillahhirrahmanirahim.

Tahun 2014 - my azam is to change. 

I have lived for 35 years but i don't think anyone really know who am I. 

Those who know me professionally thinks i am living the rich and famous life style. How i wish!! Hahaha

My family pulak, does not know what i do for a living!

I asked around, what would they remember about me if i go to meet Allah. Their answers proof me right!

Kehilangan MH370 membuka mata saya. Segalanya boleh berlaku dengan sekelip mata. 

Saya sering rasa sekarang bukan masa yang sesuai utk saya berkongsi kisah hidup saya dengan anak-anak saya kerana masih terlalu muda.. 

Saya sering rasa tiada masa yang sesuai untuk saya bercerita tentang perkara-perkara kecil yang dianggap remeh...

Tetapi...

Bila masa yang sesuai?  Sempat ke saya  sampai  ke masa yg sesuai tu?


I also have this one BIG problem.. I always assume people would not be interested to know about what happens in my life. I assume they have many more things in life. I forget that in this era, there are still people who cares especially those called family and friends.

So i decided to change.
So i have decided to blog and share.



I dedicate this blog especially all my love ones. 

To all my love ones, i might be quit e quite in person.. So i will try to write more..( although writing is also not my forte!!)

To my anak-anak, currently.. you are very young to understand and remember all my stories, tips, recipes and secrets.. So this blog will serve its purpose when you are old enough to read, understand and remember.

I love all of you so much..







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images